Welcome on Bonotti Lab www.bonottilab.com.
At each access to the Site, even regardless of the purchase of the Products, information and personal data concerning you are collected. For this reason, in accordance with the provisions of European Regulation no. 2016/679 (the "Regulation") and applicable national legislation, this document has been created in order to describe what personal data are collected, the purposes and methods of processing them and the security measures that are taken to protect them. The Regulation guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
1. Data Controller
Bonotti Lab is an independent owner of the processing of personal data of users who browse the Site. The owner can be contacted by sending a communication to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The personal data being processed and the purposes of the processing
We inform you that as a result of browsing the Site, different types of personal data will be collected and processed, for different purposes and in different ways. Your personal data may be collected both because you voluntarily provide it and automatically during the use of the Site.
The personal data processed through the Site and the purposes of their processing are as follows:
(ii) personal data provided voluntarily by the user (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, country of residence, shipping and billing address, password provided by filling in the registration form, etc.), or otherwise provided during the use of the Site and / or through interaction with customer care and processed to meet user requests and offer the services, assistance and information requested about the products for sale on the Site and more generally for the management of relations with the customer;
(iii) the personal data provided by the user as part of the processes of purchasing products on the Site for the conclusion of transactions, for functional and instrumental activities for the sale and more generally for the management of orders as well as for any necessary pre- and post-sales assistance;
(iv) personal, personal and contact data, processed by the Company - with express consent - for promotion and advertising purposes, that is, to send the user (through newsletters, e-mails, sms, mms and smart messages, push notifications, banners, telephone, official social media pages of the Company) information and updates on products, sales, promotional campaigns, events and other initiatives promoted by the Company or its business partners;
(v) personal data concerning purchases made and preferences expressed through the Site - processed by the Company with the express consent issued by the user - for the purpose of analyzing consumption habits, wishlists, navigations, in order to make the products, initiatives and individual commercial proposals more responsive to the tastes and needs of users of the Site;
3. Legal basis of the processing
The legal bases used to process your personal data, according to the purposes indicated in article 2 above, are as follows:
a) the legitimate interest of the Company to provide the services of the Site and to respond to any requests from users, with reference to points (i) and (ii) of Article 2 above;
b) the fulfillment of the sales contract and the obligation to fulfill the pre and post contractual obligations, for all the activities referred to in point (iii) of Article 2 above;
c) any consent provided by the user for the purposes referred to in points (iv), (v) and (vi);
4. Source of personal data
The personal data collected are provided directly by the user (through registration on the Site or as part of the sales process), except for the navigation data referred to in point 2 (i) above, for the data collected in case of registration and access via social profile, as indicated in the previous point 2 (ii) and for the sales data referred to in the previous point 2 (v).
5. Methods of processing personal data
6. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of personal data, in particular personal data, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and bank details (in the case of payments by credit card) is necessary with regard to the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of products through the Site. In case of failure to provide it, therefore, it may be impossible to conclude the purchase through the Site. Some of the aforementioned personal data may be necessary for the provision of other services rendered on the Site and related to the sale (pre and post-sales services) or to fulfill obligations deriving from laws or regulations (for example tax obligations and anti-money laundering legislation). Failure to transmit data may therefore constitute a legitimate reason for not executing the contract for the purchase of products on the Site and / or the provision of services related to it.
7. Recipients of personal data
The personal data of users of the Site, within the limits permitted by law and in accordance with what is indicated below, may be shared with the subjects indicated below:
• subjects who typically act as authorized to process personal data, namely: persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters relating to the provision of the Services;
• subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of technical and organizational services connected to the Site (for example logistics services, IT services, customer care services and marketing services);
• subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks);
• persons authorized to process personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the internal organization of company activities (e.g. employees of the Data Controller);
• subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate personal data to fulfill any legal obligations, to prevent and / or identify any fraudulent activities or abuses in the use of the Site and therefore allow the Data Controller to protect itself in court;
• third parties in order to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the Site (e.g. credit institutions for the execution of remote electronic payment services by credit / debit card).
If any doubts and / or questions arise we are available at the following contact: email@example.com